This Renaissance inspired corset tank mixes the elegant seam lines of the 17th century with various upcycled graphic tees. Each graphic tee has been exclusively selected for this unique form fitting tank, to bring this "old world" silhouette into todays modern streetwear style. Each tank features a 'one-of-a-kind' front graphic, 2" straps, scoop neckline, and U shaped front panel.
Size and Composition
- Measures 15" from pit to pit, length is 16.5"
- Size Small
- Scoop neckline
- Front graphic
- 2" straps
- Made from tees with decent 'give'
- Cotton blend
- Made in Canada
- Always wash your graphic print garments inside out on a gentle cycle and hang dry to protect the print.
- Spot clean where you can and use cold water to wash, we promise it will do great things to your electricity bill and the condition of your garments.
- Layer this corset tank with a second-skin top to wear all year 'round, or simply style as is with a statement vintage denim. Use #goatvintagestyle so we can see what you come up with ✿
About GOAT +REwork Line
Upcycled second-hand and vintage garments reimagined by GOAT's +REwork team and sewn in studio
- Exclusive styles available in limited quantities
- Circular and sustainable, no new virgin fabrics are used
- Each garment is unique, so no two items will be exactly the same
- Unique selection of graphics to choose from
- Finished with a GOAT Authenticity label